Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm too much with myself I wanna be someone else

We all want to be someone else. Being me and being you that's a lot of work. I have to ask myself back in the seventies when people were putting on their cowboy boots getting ready to ride that mechanical bull and the still living cowboys looked upon those dip-shits did they hate, like I hate, were they like me one step away from doing some real anti-social bullshit did they want to drag some worthless fuck into the inlet and remind them you pay a price for fashion? So yeah put on those skinny jeans, throw that cool Chrome bag on and hop on your stylin' fixie, go ahead pretend to be what you can never be, imagine what it's like, run your little alleycat and know you'll never know what we are and you'll never feel what we feel and never know what we know but yeah, ya' look cool there cowboy. There's a brand new dance they do it over there but they don't do it here. beep beep. Oh, yeah feel free to go fuck yourselves.

No comments: