Tuesday, March 29, 2011

If it wasn't for your misfortunes I'd be a hevenly person today.

A long time ago I was on the college radio and I used to work with this very sweet girl who had the show one show before mine and sometimes we would go on the air together, it was great it sounded like "the Dirty Old Man and the Sweet Little Girl show" it was dam fine radio. Her air name was "Blue Velvet" and she had never seen the film by the same name. Her opening song was "Blue Monday" Ironically it's become my theme song these days somehow the lyrics seam to apply to this messenger shit I'm doing, on the road mistreated and abused in this coupling with traffic only the rhythm is more bossa-nova.. I still think about her. I miss her and I hope she's happy now, I hope she's found the same kind of love I have and I still like to think that she is my friend but that's me. And I still find it so hard to say what I need to say.

No comments: