Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I used to think I was depressed

Then I realized that things are really depressing. You know shit like the economy, politics where it seams like whichever party wins, we lose, the state of "this messenger thing" and all the usual fucked up shit that happens. When I think of these things it's late and I'm tired, maybe I had a drink more then I should have. Yeah, I get a little dark. Most of the time when I'm too preoccupied with life and stuff to be pecking away at some silly blog I'm actually one happy son of a bee. Oh one little thing. Sorry about the necro video, speaking as a feminist myself I knew it was wrong, I might even be offended if I were still capable of of that but dam I am that cocksure on the road. I can't pretend I'm any better I use and abuse other human beings for my own gratification I just do it a little differently, can I look down on The Sexorsist and Max Hardcore? No fuck that noise I knew it was wrong and I did it because it was rightWhat's your name? Who's you Daddy?Is he rich like me? Has he taken any time to show you what you need to know?

No comments: