Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Like sheets of glass


Polished to a mirror finish as I rode home tonight. A mirror that reflects back ones soul and the face of that one you love dear, the one you can't bear to say to once again. "Honey, I hurt myself again, sorry." Winter hits fast and she hits hard, blink for a second and the sparkly, soft and wet becomes hard, cold, slick and dry, As you rode the sheets of shiny ice on the new longtail bike you thought. "How can I be happy when so much is just so fucked up?" That mirror reflects back whats going on behind your back, the things you see ahead aren't much cause for joy but you remain upright, you ride and you try to enjoy the happy while you have it. Like sheets of glass, shiny like a mirror, and now home and warm I think about what a friend in the emerald city wrote.

No comments: