Tuesday, February 7, 2012

They were all my friends and they...

Raymond, Uncle Wayne, this
From Moving Target:

As reported by BBC News, a cyclist was killed after a collision with a coach on Wormwood Street last Friday (3rd February 2012). Various posters on the Moving Target forum expressed their concern that it was a courier, and Rico Logistics have apparently confirmed that it was Henry. If this is the case, then Henry would be the 9th London bicycle messenger known to have been killed whilst working.
I’m sure that all Moving Target readers & posters will join me in expressing shock and dismay. My condolences to friends and family. There’s some talk on the forum of a ride on Friday. Watch that space.

I got nothing to say. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. I'm going to run out of versions of this song.

No comments: