Saturday, April 30, 2011

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Better minds then mine have said it about the sad state of this messenger thing that is not as good as it once was. In my messenger bag like many I have used before it, is a pocket, the perfect size and shape to carry a half-pint. Never crossed my mind, never had the time to do it, just didn't notice, never really gave it a thought, until a very cold Thursday this last winter. They don't sell half-pints Downtown, never bothered me before, that little legacy from swinging fast buck seventies meets bible thumping eighties. Now I'm not talking' about getting drunk, just a nip here throughout the day. On busier colder days, never gave it a thought, didn't have the time to have the thought. The challenge seams missing or the challenging jobs are fewer, and this video I can relate to but....................

No comments: